Solano County law enforcement agencies conducted a compliance check on 14 former offenders in Fairfield and Suisun this week, according to the Solano County Sheriff's Department. The effort, led by several Solano County law enforcement agencies as well as the Fairfield Police Department, led to five arrests.
Eight of the subjects were found to be in compliance and one criminal complaint was filed with the District Attorney’s Office. The following subjects were arrested for violating the conditions of Post-Release Community Supervision, according to a department press release:
1) Jean Fuquay, 25 years old, was arrested in the 900 block of Harlequin Way, Suisun. He tested positive for the recent use of methamphetamine.
2) Ryan Murphy, 33 years old, was arrested in the 900 block of Harlequin Way, Suisun. He tested positive for the recent use of methamphetamine.
3) Benjamin Waller, 29 years old, was arrested in the 600 block of Hummingbird Way, Suisun. A 12 gauge shotgun was seized as evidence.
4) Dahryl Reynolds, 41 years old, was arrested in the 2800 block of Dover Ave, Fairfield. He was arrested for possession of methamphetamine.
5) Nathaniel Bradford, 39 years old, was arrested in the 1300 block of Woolner Avenue, Fairfield. He was in possession of a large dagger and tested positive for the recent use of methamphetamine.
The compliance check led to the discovery of a hand gun and approximately four pounds of marijuana in Fairfield. That subject was not home and the case is pending further investigation, according to the Sheriff’s Office. The District Attorney is reviewing the case for the possible filing of new charges. No further information is being released regarding this case at this time.