Information from Suisun City Historic Waterfront Business Improvement District:
Celebrate America's birthday at Solano County's best Fourth of July celebration with picnicking, music and a huge fireworks display over the
Waterfront. This signature event offers a fun, safe, family celebration of America's independence.
This event is made possible through the hard work of the Suisun City Community Services Foundation, with major sponsorship from PG&E and additional support by The Kroc Center, Solano Garbage and Herman Rowland. No public funds will be used in the presentation of this event.
Starting at 3 p.m., Harbor Plaza will be available for family picnicking. Waterfront restaurants are open for dining - for a list of restaurants, click here.
- 3 p.m. - Harbor Plaza opens for family picnicking and fun
- 3-4 p.m. - Alive Music Orchestra performs
- 4-5 p.m. - Chapkis Dance - Hip Hop by Greg Chapkis, Jazz by Lisa Clark
- 6 p.m. - Poyntlyss Sistars perform
- 9:15 p.m. - Fireworks Spectacular
- After the fireworks - Poyntlyss Sistars perform
- Please plan to arrive early for the fireworks, walk from available parking and enjoy!